Error Deleting Web Application (AGAIN)

Last Friday, I upgraded our 2010 SharePoint Farm to 2013. I had done it in development many times and wrote down all steps and caveats for a smooth upgrade. Once the time hit (6pm on a Friday), I began the upgrade process. Everything went smoothly except for our Forms Based Authentication site. When I ran the command to attach/upgrade: Mount-SPContentdatabase -Name -WebApplication http://webapplicationurl, it said the upgrade completed with errors. I thought it may have been some leftover references to the Forms Based Authentication Tool that was installed but retracted before doing the backup (Awesome tool by the way, you can download it here) but when I checked the upgrade log, it actually showed that the upgrade session Failed! Oh no. I checked the web application in central admin but it showed no content databases attached to the web application. Double “Oh no!”. My next step was to try to attach and upgrade again. Continue Reading